AdBlock is active. Please disable it. The ads are the main money income of the website. Without this money, we won't be able to offer you golds or other goodies. For any questions, contact an administrator. Thank you :)
If you buy a Prime account, you will receive a 50 % bonus on all your coins earnings. The bonus is applied regardless of the amount of coins allocated to the tournaments.At the close of each tournament, the system will check if you have a Prime account at this time. If it's the case, the bonus will be applied to your quantity of coins.
All rewards are sent via the WG Shop using the Gift Tool. When you will redeem a reward from the store for coins, you will receive an email from Wargaming stating that battle_conquest is giving you a present. It is only to this player name that the rewards will be sent. Any other name will not come from Battle-Conquest.
The update of the scores and the closing of the tournaments are done automatically. However, to allow your score to be updated, you must close the WoT client before the automatic update (see countdown).
Your battle rating calculated by WG is very important and allows you to place yourself among other players. In order to get balanced tournaments, you will be able to participate in the tournaments provided only for your level.
Each tournament can only accept a certain amount of players. This limit is calculated based on the amount of coins to share as well as other internal parameters. Once the player limit is reached for a tournament, you won't be able to register to it anymore.
It can happen that you have a negative score. In this case, you will only earn the fixed distribution. You will be free from dynamic distribution.
For each tournament, a minimum amount of battles is required. If you don't play the required amount of battles, you won't get a score and therefore no coins.
For each tournament, a maximum amount of battles is fixed. If you exceed this amount of battles, your score will be reduced to the limit. If Player 1 plays 25 battles while the tournament limit is 20 battles, the score will be calculated as follows: [(Score / 25) * 20].
The amount of coins you can win in a tournament is set when it's created. The distribution of the coins is divided in two steps. The 1st is a fixed distribution. The first one, in the ranking, will win x coins where x = tournament participants limit. The second one will win x-1 etc.The second distribution is dynamic. The higher your score is compared to other player's scores, the more coins you will earn (relative to coins remaining after the fixed distribution). If Player 1 has a score of 900 and Player 2 has a score of 100, the total score is 1000. Player 1 will earn 90% of the remaining coins while Player 2 will earn 10% of the remaining coins.
The score for the Battle FFA is calculated as follow :
Choose your territory and click on "Landing" to try to become the owner. You have until midnight every day to get the highest score according to the statistics of the region. At the end of the attack, the person with the highest score becomes the new owner.
Every day you will receive 1 landing token (2 if you have a Prime account). You must use a token to land on a territory.
The map is divided into several regions. Each region contains territories with the same statistics of battles. For example, the XP region contains all the territories based only on experience to calculate the score.
If the current owner gets the highest score or gets a draw score with the best attacker, the owner keeps the territory.If two attackers are tied and have a higher score than the owner, the territory will be loss.
After the closing of the attacks, new owners are designated and coins are distributed.
You can select the color of your territory as well as the highlighted color. These colors will be visible to all players.
Players with Prime can land on 2 territories in a rowYou can stop an attack whenever you want but if you do so your score won’t be actualized anymore. You can’t relaunch an attack you already stopped. You can use this function if you’re satisfied of your score and you don’t want your next games to modify itYou can only attack or defend one territory once at a timeHaving a Prime account still allows you to earn 50% more coinsEach territory is part of a region, which define the statistics taken into account for the score calculation. A regions can focus on the XP earned, another on the damages dealt, etcThere are no negative values for the score calculationSince this game mode is still in a Beta stage, all the rewards might be reajusted frequently and depends on the territory.